Saturday, July 11, 2009

Gallery Idol Update

Yesterday morning the Paper Crafts Blog made the Top 15 announcement. I am happy to reveal that I was on that list! We were busy here, there, and everywhere yesterday for Sean's birthday, so this is the first I've really had a chance to write an update. A great big "Thank you" to all of the folks that went to vote (either for me or someone else). The contest is so much fun and I feel fortunate to be involved.

The theme for the next round is "household items" so I'll be spending my Saturday figuring out how to incorporate a vacuum cleaner into a greeting card. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Joan B said...

congrats!!! hmm household items. I have a broken AC system for your inspiration. Think 4 hot people! LOL

Michelle said...

Congratulations, Miss Lizzie. Can't wait to see what you come up with - sounds like a challenge for sure. Need to Google that Texas grapefruit cake - - never heard of that...and I thought I knew cakes - heh.