Saturday, January 28, 2012

Best Of Columbus!


Hello, Blogland! I'm just popping in quickly today to share a bit of news about which I am very, very excited. My business has been nominated in the Columbus Alive's Best of Columbus poll! We're nominated in the Best Brand Without a Storefront category. The nod was quite a surprise and I am so happy to be included alongside a few of my favorite local crafters.

You can find the full poll HERE, if you're so inclined. The poll covers everything from dining to entertainment with a majority of the shopping on the second page. Voting continues until the first of March at noon. Results will be released in the March 29th edition of the Alive.

Thank you for sharing in my news today! I'll be back to share another project in the next couple of days.

6 comments:

Francie said...

Lizzie,

One vote from me! Good luck!!

Cheryl said...

Congrats, Lizzie! You really are a rock star!

Randi said...

Congrats....and I've already voted;) Good luck!

Stephanie said...

voted for you. how exciting!

Randi said...

And I'm not done voting:-)

cards by cara said...

Congratulations!! Off to vote!