Monday, March 16, 2015

My Very First Make It Monday!

Good morning, all! Are you all tired of me yet? I sure hope not, because I'm sharing my very first Make It Monday for Papertrey Ink this week! The technique is called Confetti Cluster Stamping and it's a great way to use those tiny accessory images you often have in stamp sets.


Check out the video below for the how-to and supply info and then head over to Nichole Heady's blog to link up your own project!


Remember, the participants are entered into a drawing to win a $25 Papertrey Ink gift certificate each week.


I hope you'll play along! I can't wait to see your projects!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! Also love your presenting style. Congrats!

Joyce said...

So happy to see a MIM from you. Can't wait to watch later today.

Nancy Guse said...

Lizzy your video is great, love the technique and it is such a plus to have a bright clear video!! Beautiful card!!

Unknown said...

Good job! Confetti and glitter.....

Kathy Mc said...

Lizzie, congrats on your 1st MIM video! You did an awesome job, and I love your technique. Besides the confetti cluster, I love your sentiment banner with the vellum behind it. Super job ~ TFS!

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

Love it, Miss Lizzie.