Thursday, November 10, 2016

Introducing For You

Good morning and welcome to Papertrey Ink's November countdown! All of the wonderful new products I'll be showing over the next several days will be available on the Papertrey store at 10pm on November 15th.I'm excited to be bringing you an all-occasion follow up to my Christmas Cuts collection called For You.

Birthday Tag Trio

This set of stamps and dies focuses mainly on birthday, but includes options for wedding, graduation, new home and more!

Ombre Birthday Tag

I started by die cutting each of the For You tags from white cardstock. I colored the images with Copic markers and then used the new Window Cut Tag die to cut a second layer for each.

Party Streamers Tag

I stamped the window layers with sentiments from the For You stamp set using Royal Velvet, Pale Peony, and Winter Wisteria inks.

Birthday Wishes Tag

I adhered the two pieces together and tied a length of baker's twine to each one. Easy and super cute!

Thank you so much for joining me today! I'll be back tomorrow with more of the For You collection. In the meantime, make sure to check in with Nichole, Ashley, Betsy, Erin, Lexi, and Maile for more inspiration. See you soon!

Recipe:
Stamps: For You - Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: white
Ink: Royal Velvet, Winter Wisteria, Pale Peony - Papertrey Ink
Other: For You Tag Dies, Window Cut Tag Die - Papertrey Ink; Lemon, Teal, Oyster Baker's Twine - Divine Twine; Markers - Copic

5 comments:

byAnnette said...

Very Cute!
Especially like the window opening
and banner streamers! So Fun!

Ruth G said...

Super fun idea! I love the way you shaded the Happy and the way the words or images appear in the window of these tags! Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring!!!

nancy said...

I was wishing when the Christmas version of these tags was released that you had also designed a birthday version. My wish came true. Thank you, Lizzie!

Marybeth said...


These are beautiful Lizzie! Happy they came out with the birthday tags!

Sandy M said...

Such adorable tags. And the color choices were perfect.