Monday, July 31, 2017

Make It Monday: Color Slider Cards

Hello, friends! I just wanted to pop in and mention that I'm hosting this week's Papertrey Ink Make It Monday over on Nichole Heady's blog. I'm challenging you to create Color Slider Cards (sometimes called Magic Slider Cards). Here's my project:

MIM Thinking Of You Card 3

I used the new Stemmed Statements stamp set along with Keep It Simple: Thinking Of You and Movers & Shakers Sentiments on this card. I kept the card really clean and simple to allow the bright colors on the flower to take center stage once the tab had been pulled up.

MIM Thinking Of You Card

I just love the colorful surprise hiding under that pull tab! Just make sure your StazOn pad is nice and inky before you start. Trust me on this. Ha!

MIM Thinking Of You Card 2

I really had a lot of fun putting this one together! I hope you'll play along by linking up your project over on Nichole's blog. Have a great week everyone and I'll see you again soon!

Supplies:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to see this back! We taught this as a class in the early 90s and people still think it is magic!
very nice